<

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Feel free to copy, there is no copyright on an Anoneumouse montage. (click on image to enlarge)

get each other babe

Today leaders from around the world welcomed the formation of an Iraqi government under Prime Minister Nuri Al Malik, the first full-term administration since Saddam Hussein was ousted in 2003.

Margaret Beckett said she congratulated the Iraqi people on the government and offered support for the challenges it faces.



They say we're young and we don't know
We won't find out until we grow

Well I don't know if all that's true
'Cause you got me, and baby I got you

They say our love won't pay the rent
Before it's earned, our money's all been spent

I guess that's so, we don't have a pot
But at least I'm sure of all the things we got

I got a grenade.. babe
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares